Terms and Conditions

Before joining THE ART MARKET by California Watercolor (CW), you must first agree to the terms and conditions of use. 

1. CW offers 4 recurring payment options: monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, and yearly. Depending on the method chosen, you agree to keep your membership paid in full. Failing to make a scheduled payment may result in termination from THE ART MARKET.

2. Upon the sale of your product, CW will process the credit card or PayPal account used through its secure shopping cart. CW will keep 20% of the product sale, and the remaining 80% will be transferred to the PayPal account given during registration. All payments are made on a weekly basis.

3. You agree to use THE ART MARKET in the way it was intended. As a means of displaying, and advertising your artwork to CW's international audience. You will not use THE ART MARKET to display or write about sexually explicit, XXX subjects, or as a political forum.

4. Any artwork found to be inappropriate can be removed by CW without your consent. 

5. You can cancel your membership at any time. Please email info@californiawatercolor.comwith your written request for termination and you will be removed from THE ART MARKET immidiately. Your credit card or PayPal account on file will no longer be debited.