Prohibited Products Policy - THE ART MARKET
California Watercolor maintains a very strict policy around the products that can be listed for sale in THE ART MARKET on CaliforniaWatercolor.com. All products must comply with all laws and regulations and with the California Watercolor Prohibited Products Policy, stated here.
California Watercolor strives to provide a safe and trustworthy buying experience. The following products are prohibited for sale in THE ART MARKET:
1. Illegal products
2. Stolen or counterfeit products
3. Used products, with the exception of truly vintage or antique products
4. Recalled or defective products or products known to pose threats to safety
5. Products using the name or brand of a company, designer, or artist in the title or description if products are not lawfully made or authorized by the named company, designer, or artist ("like a _" or " inspired by _")
6. Products that infringe the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property or personal rights of others
7. Products made of fur, ivory, or endangered or threatened species
8. Products that contain offensive, violent, obscene, cruel or inappropriate content in product names, descriptions, logos, or images, including but not limited to:
It is your sole responsibility to be familiar with all products that you list for sale and understand all the laws governing their sale and distribution. All your products must comply with this Prohibited Products Policy at all times. If you sell a product that is deemed to be in violation of this policy, California Watercolor, in its sole discretion, may immediately remove your product listings, suspend your selling privileges, and terminate your account. Furthermore, if you are selling illegal products, California Watercolor may withhold payment. If you repeatedly infringe the Prohibited Products Policy, it is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the Prohibited Products Policy.
(Last modified October 13, 2016)